Most weeks, Sunday Funday is made up of household chores, and planning out meals for the week. That's actually my favorite part. I have this nifty shopping list that also has a space down the left side that allows me to write out what I intend to make for dinner each night. I love searching through Pinterest, especially now, because there are so many great Paleo ideas out there! I'm loving the new culinary adventures each night.
This week, I'm excited about a few things that I found. My favorite blogs to check out for recipes are paleOMG and Lexi's Clean Kitchen. Both girls are so entertaining, and their recipes fit my lifestyle and interests. This week, all the recipes minus dessert are from these two:
- My lunch for the week will be Cranberry Walnut Chicken Salad
- Monday: Turkey Stuffed Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Tuesday: Chicken Sausage with Peppers and Onions over Spaghetti Squash
- Wednesday: Herb roasted Salmon with veggies
- Thursday: Shrimp Fra Diavlo with zucchini noodles
This week, I decided to also include a little sweet treat. I'm excited to try them out once they are done- although I need to remember that even though they are "Paleo" that doesn't mean I can eat the entire batch!